Our charming and newly renovated 1830s farmhouse is situated on 50 acres of open fields, and apple and maple sugar orchards. The home has three bedrooms, one and one-half bathrooms, galley kitchen, dining room and living room. It also has a large porch with breathtaking views of the Green Mountains and the Taconics. All freshly painted, with new electrical and plumbing throughout. There are lovely walking trails on the property and a campfire and picnic area in the field just above the farmhouse.
The farmhouse is only 7 miles from Brandon's village center allows easy access to its many shops, restaurants and galleries, 20 miles from Middlebury College, 8 miles from Middlebury College's Breadloaf Campus, and a mile from Blueberry Hill Inn. The property is located within the Moosalamoo National Recreation Area - offering endless walking, hiking, mountain biking, swimming, kayaking and fishing streams.
- Bedrooms: Sleeping accommodations for up to 7 people - two bedrooms with double beds, and a third bedroom with three twin beds. All bed linens are provided.
- Bathrooms: Full bath downstairs and new half-bath upstairs - towels provided.
- Kitchen: New galley kitchen equipped with all cooking and eating utensils.
- Living Room: Charming seating area with braided rugs and woodstove.
- Dining Room: Antique table with seating for up to 10 people.
- Porch: Five Adirondack chairs - southerly views of the Green Mountains and Taconics.
- Extras: Small Gas Grill for outdoor cooking, picnic area, and campfire.
- Heat: Woodstove with plenty of wood in the barn.
Stephanie and Brian Jerome
25 Union Street
Brandon, VT 05733