The Middlebury Natural Foods Cooperative is a democratic, member-owned cooperative committed to providing healthy, competitively priced foods; encouraging ecologically sound and healthful patterns of production and consumption; and responding to members' needs accordingly.
Our values include the following:
- MNFC provides education, information, and service for members, employees, and the community.
- MNFC is committed to forging partnerships with local growers, businesses,and organizations, as well as with other cooperatives.
- MNFC is a voluntary organization open to everyone.
- The capital provided by members finances the purchase of equipment and supports services to benefit the MNFC community.
- While MNFC works closely with other organizations, we are an autonomous cooperative.
The Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op is member-owned and dedicated to providing wholesome natural foods and environmentally sound household products at the best prices possible. We strive to set prices that are affordable for the consumer while fair to the growers and producers. We offer personal service and a friendly community atmosphere for all shoppers.
Check out our weekly sales on page two of the Thursday Addison Independent, and on our web site at www.middleburycoop.com. We are open seven days/week, 8am-7pm. And, remember, you don't have to be a member to shop!