The Lodge at Otter Creek is located on a sweeping 36 acres of land surrounded by sprawling fields, wooded areas, walking trails, majestic mountains and panoramic views that never cease to amaze. Located in Middlebury, Vermont, the quaint downtown of Middlebury and Middlebury College are literally minutes away. Known as one of the most diverse and culturally oriented towns in New England, Middlebury provides one and all an infinite array of cultural activities, shopping and special events for people of all ages.
- Single Level Duplex Cottages with one car garage
- Independent one and two bedroom apartments
- Assisted Living studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- State of the Art Memory Care Program with private rooms and bathroom
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- 24 hour staffing: Concierge, Security Maintenance
- Health services in Assisted Living
- Emergency Response and Security System
- Pet friendly
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly light housekeeping and flat linen service
- Home maintenance landscaping snow removal
- Cultural Activities socials, and events
- Fitness facility, indoor heated handicap accessible lap pool, putting green, recreational facility
- Paved walking paths, library, Theater, many gathering places
- Gourmet dining, two to three meals per day plus The Lodge Cafe
- Utilities included except telephone, internet, and cable TV
- No entrance fee required
- Continuum of care
Residents at the Lodge at Otter Creek love their new home and enjoy welcoming new residents.
For more information or to schedule a tour or join us for dinner, please call Sara Wool at (802)388-1220 or email email@example.com.